NordCard present information regarding their financial results and key business indicators for the third quarter of 2022.
- The company has a positive development trend in 2022 and realizes growth in net income as of Q3 2022, which is in the size of 769 000 EUR and is around 94% from the income for the entire 2021.
- Our partners from Latvia register growth in loan portfolio with nearly 20%, as it grows from 2 710 000 EUR to 3 267 000 EUR.
- Iuvo Group continues to be a main partner of the company and it provides around 70% of the entire external financing, supporting the growth of the company.
- The cost optimization of NordCard also contributes for the positive financial results.
- According to the provided by the company information as of 30.09.2022, the rate of non-performing loans is 2%.
See the financial results of NordCard as of Q3 2022 HERE.
Get informed and generate profit from your funds with iuvo.