She has a Master’s Degree in Law from Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski” and loves when everyone is following the rules. She is a hardworking positive person, who believes that in most situations you can find a win-win solution that is best for every party. Loves challenges and situations that make you think out of the box. Believes that the best lessons are learned by experience. She is Ventsislava – our Loan Originator Partnership Exclusive.
See what she has to share:
1. How did you wind up at iuvo?
By chance. This was one of those moments, where you get to understand that life has its own way of putting people where they belong.
2. What do you do when you’re not working?
I travel and do sports. I love meeting people from different cultures. I want to understand how they see the world and what is on their minds. Also, I love photographing small objects and elements, because the devil is in the details, which we tend to forget during our everyday life.
3. Do you have a special talent?
I don’t believe I have one, but I always try to develop new skills and improve the ones I already have.
4. Do you invest in anything?
Yes, in my personal growth and in iuvo.
5. What should people invest in, besides money and assets?
Education on how to have more free time and how to make their current assets and time work for them. People should also invest in understanding their goals, and achieving them.
6. What are your customers’ biggest pains?
Among the most common questions is “Is iuvo legal?” Yes, it is! : )
7. What do you do when you get mad at people?
I go out for a long walk to calm myself down. Nothing good ever comes from a conversation between affected or mad people.
8. What is the best advice you have for newbie iuvo users?
Ask questions if you don’t understand something.
9. Let’s wrap this up with an existential one. What comes first, the chicken or the egg? Explain why.
None of the above. Not the objects, but the idea about the objects has come first.