We continue to show you iuvo team’s faces! Next on our meet-up list is Radina – our organized, ambitious and goal-oriented Customer Support Specialist. If we had to define her personality, we would say that Radina is always understanding and supportive, and “sometimes perfectionist” – as she may add. She holds a degree in International Economic Relations, but her passion and job positions so far lead her to communications and customer support. Before she joined iuvo team, Radina has been working in the non-banking financing sector.
1. How did you wind up at iuvo?
I found out about iuvo from colleagues. I’m always open to new opportunities and this was something that I instantly got interested in.
2. What do you do when you’re not working?
I like going out with friends, reading, traveling. The usual stuff.
3. Do you have a special talent?
Yes, I can paint.
4. Do you invest in anything?
I believe that every investment I make is actually an investment in myself.
5. What should people invest in, besides money and assets?
People should invest in themselves and their future. Investing money and assets is part of the whole picture, of course.
6. What are your customers’ biggest pains?
Some of them are still very insecure with P2P type of investments. It sounds to them too good to be true.
7. What do you do when you get mad at people?
I rarely get mad. I always try to see the things from different perspective. We should be open to accept other people’s opinion and mistakes.
8. What is the best advice you have for newbie iuvo users?
Just try it out. Everything new could be scary in the beginning, but this is the only way we can improve. And in this case – you lose nothing, so why not give a try?
9. Let’s wrap this up with an existential one. What comes first, the chicken or the egg? Explain why.
Oh, this one is easy. The chicken came first as a result of a cross-breed between two other species.