We keep showing you our iuvo team. Today the focus is on Kristiana! She adores cats, she loves reading books and exploring new things, but most of all she loves to travel. You won’t be surprised if we tell you that she graduated Tourism. And this is not where her interests end! Kristiana chooses to develop in different professional directions and today she is proud to be a part of iuvo, where she says that she feels like home.
1. How did you wind up at iuvo?
Through an HR agency. Before that, I hadn’t heard of iuvo, but I am grateful that the things happened this way.
2. What do you do when you’re not working?
Mainly three things – reading, travelling and meeting up with friends. Also playing puzzles.
3. Do you have a special talent?
I can move my ears.
4. Do you invest in anything?
I invest in iuvo and in buying books.
5. What should people invest in, besides money and assets?
I think all of us should invest in our future development. Whether it is personally or professionally – we should always strive to do and to be better.
6. What are your customers’ biggest concerns?
Most of the people are not familiar with the concept of P2P investing. This is the main reason they don’t feel sure about it. There is a variety of questions we receive every day and we find it really satisfying to be able to help them and to gain their trust.
7. What do you do when you get mad at people?
I tell them what I think they did wrong and how it made me feel. Then I try to understand the other point of view, in order to clear things up.
8. What is the best advice you have for newbie iuvo users?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions! We are here to help you.
9. Let’s wrap this up with an existential one. Who comes first, the chicken or the egg? Explain why.
This is the biggest mystery of all times. I believe the egg was first.