It’s time to introduce to you our ambitious and confident Customer Support Specialist Ivo Kirov! Ivo is goal oriented and always do materializes the things he wants. If you wonder how does he succeed – it’s simple with a can-do attitude! He holds diploma in Exploitation of Ports and fleet and a Bachelor’s degree in International Economic Relations. Despite his young age, he has 4 years of experience in the Sales and Customer Support department. And we can say that he is doing a great job so far!
1. How did you wind up at iuvo?
I saw the job offer online. I read the description of the perfect candidate’s profile and the job role, and I thought to myself: “I am that guy and I can do that”. Then I applied and was invited for an interview. I really liked the office color in green – it’s my favorite color. And it turns out they liked me too.
2. What do you do when you’re not working?
I work out. Sometimes I go out with friends.
3. Do you have a special talent?
I can always find the positive in any situation. When things don’t go my way, I get even more motivated to make them do so. When life brings me down, I get right back up. I can also create drama out of nowhere.
4. Do you invest in anything?
Everybody invests, whether they realize it or not. People invest money in making profit, but mostly they invest time and energy.
5. What should people invest in, besides money and assets?
People should 101% invest in themselves! It is a long-term investment and it is the safest one with the highest profit.
6. What are your customers’ biggest pains?
Some of them think iuvo is too good to be true.
7. What do you do when you get mad at people?
I go to the gym and try to stay cool. If that doesn’t help, I let all Hell break loose.
8. What is the best advice you have for newbie iuvo users?
If you do not understand something, don’t be afraid to ask.
9. Let’s wrap this up with an existential one. Who comes first, the chicken or the egg? Explain why.
The egg. Laying eggs is one of the few reproduction ways for the beings on Planet Earth. Chickens are a product of evolution, so eggs were here way before the chicken. BTW, no one ever told us what was inside the egg…