Next on our meet-up list is Irina – our Digital Marketing Manager. She describes herself as a friendly, honest and caring person. Her passion for digital appeared way back in her first year at the university and she never compromised with her dream to work in that field. During her time in media agencies, Irina had the opportunity to work with multiple businesses and join marketing forces with big international brands. In her spare time, Irina loves to travel, do yoga and explore places with great coffee. Lets see what more will Irina add for herself:
1. How did you wind up at iuvo?
Trivially – by chance. I didn’t even apply for the position, but a few people thought it would be a perfect match. I guess they were right.
2. What do you do when you’re not working?
I love travelling, doing yoga, trying new cuisine and exploring hidden places with great coffee.
3. Do you have a special talent?
Yes, I’m incredibly patient. I believe it’s considered a talent nowadays.
4. Do you invest in anything?
Yes, mostly in myself.
5. What should people invest in, besides money and assets?
In good memories, books and inner peace.
6. What are your customers’ biggest pains?
They are afraid that investing in such a platform is not safe for their savings. But it is.
7. What do you do when you get mad at people?
I rarely get mad. I try to talk with the person and not overthink the situation.
8. What is the best advice you have for newbie iuvo users?
Test the platform, ask questions and be patient – nothing great comes overnight.
9. Let’s wrap this up with an existential one. Who comes first, the chicken or the egg? Explain why.
I believe it was the chicken, as it might have evolved from another species.