What is necessary to request a withdrawal?
In order to request a withdrawal, you need to verify your identity and address. You can do that by applying the following documents:
– ID Card – both sides of your ID Card or Passport;
– current utility bill, addressed to you or
– official document from the Authorities or
– other documents, confirming your address;
– ID Card of the account’s owner – both sides or Passport;
– A current status certificate or Commercial register extract;
– A document from the Authorities that is addressed to the company (confirming the address);
You can attach your documents through the platform in the “Documents” section.
How do I request a withdrawal from my inverstor’s account?
Regarding the Anti-money laundering policy of the European Union, you need to verify your address in order to withdraw money from your iuvo account.
You can request a withdrawal at any given time from the “Withdraw” button. You can only withdraw the funds that are not invested at the moment.
How can I cancel my withdrawal request?
You could cancel your withdrawal request from “Withdraw” button -> “Withdraw History.
How fast are the withdrawal requests being processed?
All withdrawals from the platform are processed within two working days.
*Please, bare in mind that the bank transfer can take more time, depending on the bank’s conditions.
Can I request the withdrawal amount to be transferred to a different bank account?
No, you can only transfer funds to a bank account that you have deposited from. If you have transfered money from more than one bank account, you will have the opportunity to choose which one to transfer the funds to.